Its Feature Friday and Pride Month <3
Today is Friday and I'm loving this Young Love body creme!!
PLUS this month is PRIDE MONTH!!!
Remember Love is love is love ❤️🧡
❤️ Lightweight but moisturizing creme!
Enjoy the amazing coconut water and shea butter!
💛 Don't forget Vitamin C & E to brighten!
💚 Keep that youthful look from head to toes!
💙 Oh, and that amazing smell - light tangerine w/ plum!
💜 Lets be young and in love—with our skin!
Share who you love...spouse, children, fur-babies - for a chance to win your own YOUNG LOVE Body Creme <3
Also order here and receive a
love gift from me!
LOVES! Shanae <3
ITS FRIDAY and FEATURE FRIDAY <3
Charcoal Detoxifying Body Mask
Calling All Mothers! Protect YOURSELF too!
- Protect your friendships. This is something I wish I would have taken to heart sooner. Meet up with other women. Enjoy them. Enjoy yourself. Taking time to be with friends that fill you and make you better will (surprise!) make you better! It's also important to me to model for my children that they also deserve to have fulfilling relationships when they are adults and their significant other should too!
- Protect your time. Setting aside time for me. Time to work, time to play, time to reflect, time to prep. I remember the 1st time I hired a babysitter just to do something I wanted to do I felt incredibly guilty. Well friends, guilty no more! As adults, I hope my children will always take time for themselves so that they are whole.
- Protect curiosity and learning. Staying home with three kids 5, 1 & 0 sometimes felt like my brain was turning to mush. Everything I did in a day became undone. Clean clothes soiled, dishes dirtied, toys left out, it's enough to make a person crazy. I'm so thankful I had that time, but the past few years of curiosity, growth and learning have been absolutely transformative. I hope that curiosity is a trait that my children see value in and cultivate themselves.
- Protect your future. We sometimes forget that our kiddos will grow up! I am in the phase of my life where I'm preparing for that future. Tonight we were discussing that my oldest child graduates in 3 short years! I'm working on my relationship with my spouse, cultivating new friendships, hobbies, saving and dreaming about the next phase of life!
- Protect your skin. How many of you lather your children head to toe in sunblock... to protect them! How many of you have started looking at ingredients you're putting on those babes? How are you protecting your skin? Putting better ingredients on and, of course using naturally-based sunblock (best anti-aging tip anyone?) Using better products has made me feel better, look better, and put my best face forward- literally and figuratively.
XOXO- This is also serving as my FEATURE FRIDAY post so comment below to win a Block it Like it's Hot to help protect yourself!
Best Naturally-Based Gradual Tanner
Comment below with 1 place you want to vacation this summer with your tan legs 🏝 and you could win a Fake it Til You Make it!
Fake it Til You Make it is truly one of my favorite products for this time of year when the weather can't make up its mind whether it'll tan my pasty white self or not.
- Naturally-Based so it isn't full of yucky fillers
- Which means it smells like light almond/vanilla/peach rather than strong and like chemicals
- Doesn't leave you orange
- Truly a unicorn product because it works & the price is right!
With feature Friday, if you're ready to purchase your Fake it Til You Make it, you'll get a free gift with purchase!
Snag yours HERE to get your gift and enjoy your fabulous tan legs!
Example Files (Click on pdf to print)
Your Worksheets- Again Click the PDF & Download to Print
Hi All! I'm Shanae. This is my blog all about mompreneuring! My passion is living life intentionally (which means, most of the time) differently! This is where I like to chat about "the hustle!" Work- Grow- Live & LOVE.